Learn how to become a Virtual Assistant and get your business online in a day.
Are you looking for a career that fits around your family?
Or are you stuck in a career that is going nowhere. Maybe you have just been made redundant and looking for other options?
Or you want to work from home and unsure how to get started?
Does this sound like you?? Then this workshop will give you all you need to get started.
A career as a Virtual Assistant will be the best decision you’ll make
I’ve been a PA/ EA/ Office Manager for 15 years and for the last 6 years running my own business as a Virtual Assistant.
It’s been the best decision for me as a person – I’ve kept my sanity amidst cleaning, cooking, looking after 2 kids and a husband.
And professionally, I’ve kept my skills up and learned so many more.
Skills such as creating websites and social media pages, writing newsletters and blogging. The list goes on!
I’ve learned the ins and outs of running a business from home and around my family. And I’d like to share that so you can enjoy the flexibility that being a Virtual Assistant offers.
My workshop is set in a supportive setting. A setting where you’ll be carefully guided through software you may not have used before.
Developing new skills that grow as you do. Increasing your confidence and empowering yourself as a woman.
“It’ll be the smallest and best investment you’ll make.”
Virtual Assistant 4 Your Biz
The 4-hour intensive workshop covers
- What being a Virtual Assistant is all about
- How to set up your home business
- The software you’ll need and how to use it
- How to set goals from the start to grow your business
- Tracking expenses and what to use for invoicing
Plus you’ll leave with
- A Web page to promote your new business
- A Facebook business page that’s ready to share
- An email marketing newsletter that’s ready to send
- A comprehensive 30-page reference manual