- What will be covered in the Workshop:
- Learn what a Virtual Assistant does
- How to set up a home business
- Essential software you’ll need and how to use it
- How to create a Web-page and Facebook business page
- How to set goals from the start to grow your business
- What to use for invoicing and how to track expenses with Xero
Plus you’ll leave with:
- A Web page to promote your new business;
- A Facebook business page that’s ready to share;
- An email marketing newsletter; and
- A comprehensive reference guide with tips and tools.
- Notepads and pens to jot down the essentials
- WIFI access
- Coffee and tea
What do I need to bring?
- Just yourself if you’ve enrolled in the Community College Workshops (computers are provided at this venue).
- If attending a workshop at one of the private venues please bring your laptop and power cable so you don’t run out of charge
- Also please have a Facebook Personal Profile set up beforehand.The Virtual Assistant Workshop will run from 10am till 2pm which includes a short break for coffee/ tea on 16 October 2018 from 10am to 2pm. Venue TBA in Perth.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
TBA in Perth
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Feel free to call me on 0414 477 459 from Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, please email me the name of the new person.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, please email me the updates.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please either a print version or just show me on the mobile.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds however if you are unable to attend you can request to use the credit to the next event. Please note you need to let me know at least 5 working days prior to the event which is giving me some time to try and resell your ticket.
Can I bring my child/ children to the workshop?
No unfortunately we don’t have the facility to care for children.